EDELMAN FULL GRAIN LEATHER MAINTENANCE
To keep your Edelman Full Grain Leather upholstery in the best condition, here are some tips and guidelines.
Edelman leather requires very little care with normal use. In order to maintain the natural look of leather, simply dust with a dry cloth. Do not use polish cleaners. Never use cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners, ammonia, water, or soap with a detergent base.
- If a spill or stain should occur, blot immediately but gently with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge. If stain or spill does not disappear, clean by using a circular motion with light to moderate pressure.
- Do not rub the stain with force.
- For difficult stains, apply a mild, neutral pH soap to a clean sponge or cloth – dampen and wipe the affected area gently.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and a damp cloth.
- Allow the leather to air dry. Do not use a hairdryer or place near a heater to dry.
You can find information of Edelman Full Grain Leather here.